Monday, August 2, 2010

it hurts


Now you know that it hurts! You feel it so late, you played the role of the wise and you could not complete.

Let me tell you then, the feelings of me , a woman as you may see ..

to hurt a woman you do not need much, a simple easy word could wound and kill sometimes

Her feelings are so delicate and soft, like petals of flowers, and she knows how to blossom in every season with a new scent... A real woman finds a way to make an everlasting spring .

When she opens her heart door to you and gives you the keys, only not to lock you in.

You are not supposed to leave and return whenever you want, she hopes you enter and stay and when you go there is no way back, she will change the lock the minute you leave.

To love you by my choice and to keep you in my heart with all your freedom

But you betrayed me, when you thought you could own me. I treated you as a master and you treated me as a slave

I was watching you saying those words, and trying to prove that it was not you... but ooh it was you

Then I thought no it is not me you are talking to... but ooh it was me ,,

Then I thought no it is a dream , a night mare , but you prove it , wake up fool it is all true ..

Now you expect me to forgive! Or to forget or to pretend that it wasn't real !

Saying sorry don’t heal , it may cover my pain , to make me continue , but with out you ..

I am not sure of any thing now, I was only sure of you …

I used to lean on your shoulder, and then every thing was all right... Nothing seems right now... I lost your shoulder and you lost my trust

Eve,

No comments:

Post a Comment