Thursday, August 26, 2010

falling a part


I hate this feeling , I am filled with anger , i wish i could scream , but I don’t have enough energy to do so .. , this is increasing the heat inside me … no it is not heat it is so cold inside me , I miss you and i hate this about you.

I miss the warmth you gave me.. I feel so cold with out you... I don’t miss your love as much I miss your voice

how could I will adapt your absence, my loneliness in crowd …please come back to me again … please be the one i used to know , not the one i am afraid to meet ... i will never tell you that , i just speak it to my self in low voice away from you ..

Do not fall apart again... I am trying to convince my self, to stop obsessing over you ... in vain, keeping my self together is so hard to do alone .

I seriously believed you are my soul mate... What was the purpose to be in my life to break my heart and to let me down? was it your mission to proved that i am so weak to stand alone !!.


Eve,

1 comment:

  1. I love it , Eve :))) but it isn't your way of thinking !
    Enjoy the amazing parts as you used to do & leave such stupid questions to ME ;)

    ReplyDelete