Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have a crush on You


I don’t know why . .
But I have a crush on you . .
You always cross my mind . .
I even dream about you . .
Do you feel the same . . .
I don’t think you do . . !

At times I decide to reveal . .
The big secret I have . .
But wondering what would you say . .
About the feeling I do feel . .

May be I am not your type . .
Or not the girl you are waiting for . .
It really hurts as much as it seems . .
Or even may be more...

Thinking of you is not really enjoyable . .
In fact it is painful & no body will ever know . .
Because I am not a little girl . . !!
I am older than doing so . . .
RoU,,

2 comments:

  1. why not to express it , you are not a girl as you say , and sure you are a real fabulous woman !!
    and as usual the picture is catchy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why you are struggling... why you wonder about what he would say... try it , believe me it worth ;)

    ReplyDelete