Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cinderella dream


Perfectly as a fairy tale, in my white glowing dress and you are coming to me my beautiful prince

Taking my hand out of my magical coach ,helping me to stand right beside you

You came to me like a shining star , astonishing me, smiling to my heart saying with your eyes what your words cannot show

Together in moon light, your eyes shine so bright.

I hear my melody the one I shared with you, '' a Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes'' like the old tales

Clouds were singing asking me to dance, and you spread your glance on every thing around.

Here is my best part of the love song , if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true…


Take me to the never land, where very thing is possible and wishes are true.

Hours flaw in hurry, all glow disappeared, and a whisper in my ear Wake up Cinderella it is just a dream.

Laying on my coach thinking of the dream watching my mug of coffee trying to believe and just realized that am in my white dress!!

Eve,

2 comments:

  1. Wo0o0o0oW . . Amazing , I felt every word , as if you are talking about my dreams :)

    But Does prince charming exist or only appears in dreams !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really i thought of you when i was writing it Cinderella specially the white dress :))

    ReplyDelete