Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meeting a soul

Meeting you was very strange as if I know you for ages, I didn’t see you before, but deeply inside me you were a friend but don’t know when, I saw a devil or an angel I wasn’t sure then.

I just feel it now the energy of you.

And how strange it was when you starts to talk using language I used to hear , speaking my words , but what is this I can't hear your voice, you don’t use your lips !!

then I look into your eyes ,you took my energy away helpless I was ,you were saying me with words , swimming in my seas , invading the castle of unspoken me.

You took me with you for a walk inside me we played with my old toys and read my books, and how amazing it was, here I kept them , I told my self .

My dear you , making sense in a non sense way ,showering me with answers for questions I don’t say, leaving me confused, is it a dream or help I should scream

I just met the devil,

Then you starts the game the trick we used to play, are you okay? I tried to answer and you were not listening, you were watching me, trying to calm me and how angry I was, I don’t need games.

Then I discovered the lies, some thing in your eyes reflect my soul and I saw me for the first time and i begin to cry , I was not telling the truth , I am so weak but no one shall see this.

Then you left me Confused with the truth, but how lovely and scary seeing my real me, knowing that nothing will be the same,

Days came and went and now I used to play in my castle, opening the door for hope that you may return.


Eve,

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we meet our destiny and dont recognize it till the meeting finish
    lovely wrote ya gameela teslam el sawabe3

    ReplyDelete