Wednesday, May 26, 2010

me and you , unfair to write one story


how i could start now , from the day i see your name on my screen or the day we begin to talk , or the day you told me that you loved me , or the day i just felt that i cant let you go any more ,

well i think i have to tell you that i never stopped loving you with my heart while my mind still doubting and questioning , for each day i decide to stop loving you i find 10 reasons to fall in love with you again and again . that's for my love to you is so new , for every day a new heart to love you ...

ther was always something about me , knowing for sure that i have many things to give , that my heart is too precious to be given , but with you and for every day i find it not enough. you deserve much more than i could bear to give... and ( i love you) is just so simple and not enough

well i tried to keep my heart for you ,when i was a child the dream of you was my only hope and my weapon , not to give up for the easy soultion was my every day battle and my evrey day wound and pain ,
searching for you in the faces around me was confusing ,painful and hard , but the promise i mad to you in heaven was my only reason to stay strong , to stay a live

i know i didnt realize this truth in the begining , my fears controlled me and you was patient enough to protect me , to know me , to calm me and to give me the power to belive that my life time dream is coming true , with you ...

how could i even thank you , how could i love you more , my heart is so small , well i know you gave me yours befroe , i will love you with both hearts i have , mine and yours ....

Eve ,

1 comment:

  1. i know you gave me yours befroe , i will love you with both hearts i have , mine and yours ....

    great job ya big writer

    try to write short stories i find them between the lines and who knows this may be the road not taken for you

    bas ebey ezemeny for the signature party

    ReplyDelete