Sunday, May 30, 2010

A dream About You . .



When I fall sleep I always dream of you . .
I know it doesn’t make sense . . as I think in many things but you . .
So why your fantasy takes me away. .?! It is supposed to be my world . . !!
were the symbols are talking my language . .
Why they are always connected with your soul . . And Why I am always dreaming of you . . . !!

When I dream of you . . it seems so real, so wired, so unexpected . . . !!
I can almost touch you . . . !!
They say a dream is a wish your heart makes . .
Could this be true?!

I am supposed to spend my dreams with Mr. Right. .
Could you be the one . . . ??! O God this is not fair . . .
you don’t even care . . .
It can’t be you . . .!! It can’t be you . . .!!

I wish that I could find a way to let you know . .
You are the only one who have the key. .to unlock my mystery . . .
But You make it so uneasy when we start to talk . .
How could you be so promising in my dreams . . And so impossible in reality?!
Is it really you . . ?!

Sometimes I sense it is meant to be . . Somtimes I think that the way we can be together. .
is only in my dreams when I see you . .
or talk to you . . .




RoU,,

1 comment: