Saturday, January 8, 2011

In a Circus Called Life


In a circus called life I met you , I was there between the crowed enjoying your plays , I laughed and i cried amazingly surprised… then your eyes looked inside me , you pulled me out of myself ,I felt your sadness and your hidden pain I saw you behind the mask… I was captured by the power of your magic

I came every day searching for you, a day after day you stole my life away,

Painted me with your colors one by one

and now I can’t see my face I can’t feel myself again , I only see a clown lost in your life

I don’t know when or where I lost my memories, I just remember your stories, parts of your life and your sorrows become mine!

I looked myself in your world between your animals, I dropped my life , and I now see the truth, a lie named love, you needed a soul and you took mine

The only trace of me was an old hot tear I shed over myself, and even that one your hands took away by the name of love!!

Lost in your life and that is not love, Love was never to be one it is always to stay two, let me out of your painted world , give me my life back out of your circus , let me remember myself again …….


Eve ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment