Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To My Mystery Man


Dear Mystery Man ,,


Although we didn’t meet yet, but I really miss you !! You are never far from my heart or my mind. . !!


I could spend the rest of my life trying to describe how much you mean or how much you are needed and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. .
And despite all of the burdens I carry day after day, I still manage to smile for the reason that one day you will come to my life & take each broken piece of my heart and put it together like a puzzle. .


Ohhhh Mystery Man, I am tired of searching, and sometimes I want to free myself of thinking of you!! But it just amazes me how the little hope of being yours one day makes life worthwhile!!


May Allah bring us together very soon. . . & till then . .

I will be waiting for you. . Missing you

Yours forever,
RoU

2 comments:

  1. lovely ya rodi, and it's really touch my heart deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu . . it is my pleasure to touch your heart sweetie :))))

    ReplyDelete