Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Story



If I should ever write a story . . it would be about you . .
You would be there between each line of joy and each line of pain . .
You would the reason after . .
Every up and every down . .
Every tear and laughter. .
I would tag you in my moments of sensibility . .
and also when I turn out to be insane. .
You would be described as nightmarish as hell seems. .
And more heaven than a heart could have space for. .
You would be known as the one I hate . .
And the beloved I will always adore . .
But Don’t ask me what the end will be about . . Or what will come after. .
it isn't setteled yet . .
Would it be bliss . .
Or just another disaster . . ?!!

RoU,

2 comments:

  1. i love it.. and the picture is completing the the scene ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweettie . . I love you :)

    ReplyDelete